Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) are eight goals to be achieved by 2015 that respond to the world’s main development challenges. The Millennium Declaration was adopted by 189 nations-and signed by 147 heads of state and governments during the UN Millennium Summit in September 2000. MFCI is proud to be a foundation dedicated to these goals.
- Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- Achieve universal primary education
- Promote gender equality and empower women
- Reduce child mortality
- Improve maternal health
- Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases
- Ensure environmental sustainability
- Develop a Global Partnership for Development
Visit theÂ United Nations Development Programme for more information.